Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August's Book

Sorry I was a slacker and forgot to choose a book for August. (Thanks Bekah for reminding me.) I also missed the memo on reading the Ensign for July. (I will blame that on the fact that July was a very busy month and that I got married. That's good cause for justification right?)

I have not had a book to read for about a month now and feel totally lost. What do I do during my lunch break at work? I just haven't known what to read, and am still on the waiting list at the library for the book I want.

Anyways, I have chosen for August to read The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom. I have heard good things about it and have wanted to read it for quite some time now. I hope we all enjoy it!

Did anyone ever read the Uglies? If not, I guess I won't post on it because I don't want to be writing to myself.

No comments: