Friday, November 16, 2012

Heaven is Here 2

This was such a good book! I just finished it yesterday (I was on the waiting list at the library forever) and I can't stop thinking about it. So inspiring. Thank you Bekah for choosing it!

This book taught me: that family is everything, about the joys of motherhood, that our bodies are so incredibly amazing and that we should never take ours for granted, that a foundation of faith is so so important when we are faced with trials in our lives, and that there truly is life after this one and that angels are on the other side of the veil assisting us here on earth. I could go on and on . . .

I would get teary-eyed just about every time I would pick up this book to read. Some moments in it were so tender and touching. I loved the part towards the end when she was reading Stuart Little to her children and they were all crowded around her on the couch.

Since reading this book, I think I've had a greater appreciation for my life and for my relationship with Tom. Nienie is so inspiring and I think is would be really cool to meet her someday.

No comments: