Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm loving it!

Hey ladies!

I just want to say that I'm so happy that we've been able to keep this going.  At Kimberly's wedding Hannah and I talked about all the fun books that we've read. I just love it.  With that being said, I've been a huge slacker.  I started the Hiding Place, but didn't finish it.  And I haven't started the book for September.  So I promise I come on here and read everyone's posts and thoughts about the books.  I've already placed a hold on October's book, thanks Lori! I'll try and get that read ASAP

Do we want to invite some other ladies to join the goodness?  Comment, or just invited them.  We just need their email address to add them as a person who can post.

For November's book I've chosen Princess Academy by Shannon Hale, she's one of my favorite authors.  I've heard it's a good book.  She has a blog you can read too.  http://oinks.squeetus.com/

Much love and happy reading.

No comments: