Monday, May 17, 2010

Taking a break

Hello friends,
I have good news and bad news.  The good news. I got a lead in a musical, and I'm very excited.  The musical  is Bye Bye Birdie and I got the part of Rose.

The bad news is, I wont have to time read for a while, mostly because I need to memorize my lines and music. But please post your thoughts on the book.  I love the Scarlet Pimpernel.

As for the last book, I agree Hannah, was cheesy but I like reading a book sometimes that is predictable and you can just enjoy it without thinking too much.  Thanks for you thoughts.

Oh and Mandy...you will now be on the other side of the world reading with us. Thats really cool. We should read a Jane Austen book and then take a trip to England to see the sights....just a thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree...a Jane Austen book would be a perfect way to settle into England!