Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Austenland

I just finished Austenland last night (it took me 3 days?) and thought I should write about it soon while I still have the motivation in me. Sorry I have neglected to post on the last few books, but I have been reading them! Hope you are all out there still participating too!

I had read Austenland years ago when Bekah introduced me to it, but reading it again made me realize how much I had forgotten. I had totally forgotten how it ended which made it that much more fun and exciting to read. I had also forgotten how funny this book is. I rarely laugh out loud when I am reading books but this one made me do it a few times. My favorite was the "rubbing your nose in the poop of my happiness" line. Where does she come up with these things? I like her candid writing style in this book, it's like reading someone's blog.

Anyways, it was a fun book. Not really much to discuss in depth, just an easy read to help pass the time and make you laugh. I think we all need a book like that once in awhile. Thanks Bekah.

Looking forward to seeing what the movie is like!

No comments: